- 8 to 10 pieces of chicken
- Bottled Italian dressing
- Cornflake crumbs (If you cannot find ready-made, you can simply crush cornflakes with a rolling pin)
- Garlic powder
Bake this easy and delicious chicken using cornflake crumbs and you will rarely have any leftovers. It’s healthy, quick, and best of all, requires very little prep time, making it perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. Add a salad or steamed veggies and voila! A perfect quick dinner for your family.
Here is Danielle Butler-Leu’s recipe for cornflake chicken:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Buy 8 to 10 chicken pieces, including drumsticks and thigh pieces.
- In a bowl, toss the chicken with a store-bought salad comparable to Viva Zesty Italian. You can let this sit for a few minutes, a quick marinade.
- In another bowl, dump the cornflakes crumbs, some garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dredge the chicken in the crumbs and place the chicken on a baking sheet. Put that in the oven and bake for about 35-40 minutes.